Live music, wine tastings and strong concoctions.
The halls and buildings of downtown Tucson were officially ready with lights as the streets spread holiday cheer for those who stroll at night. However, some people may get thirsty along the way, and luckily once a month the Scott Avenue Cocktail Corridor quenches thirst left and right.
The monthly event kicked off in October with local restaurants, bars and shops on Scott Avenue. This month’s event will take place on the evening of Saturday, December 11 and will include Reilly Craft Pizza & Drink, Ten55 Brewing Company, Penca Restaurante, Pearly bakery, Owl Club, and Bring Coffee.
“Taste your way into our surprisingly strong cocktail scene – all on a beautiful street,” said Bryan eichhorst by Penca Restaurante, Owls Club and Pearly Baker.
This month, each of the participating food companies will feature unique cocktails, tastings and even live music along the hallway.
Also, keep in mind that each of the locations will have special offers at different times of the night. Where are you going to stop first?
Participating restaurants and bars
Reilly Pizza and Craft Drinks
- Glenmorangie X specials
- Takeover of the beer garden tap with Wren House Brewing Company starting at 17h
- Ponche de Navidad (Christmas punch)
- Live music with Laura Jean 6.30 p.m. to 8.30 p.m.
- Old forester special cocktails
- Live music from Naim Amor at 7:30 p.m.
- Sparkling wine and champagne tastings from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Ten55 Brewing Company
- Featured Drinks El Jimador
- Lylah Field Christmas Carols at 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Carajillos (coffee cocktails) from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
For more information and updates, follow each of the participating locations on Facebook.